Here it is! It only took around 13 hours, but I finished my Digital Storytelling movie.
So I also watched six movies of some of my classmates.
First I watched Sabrina's video on http://educationaltechnobeats.blogspot.com/ . This is a video trailer for the book Hatchet. I've never read this book but the trailer was effective in influencing me to want to read this book. The trailer was intense and interesting, I really liked it.
Second I watched the movie by Becky on http://itstimetogofishing.blogspot.com/ . This is her personally written alphabet book. It is very cute with pictures that go right along with the text.
Third, I watched Whitney's video about her family on http://icecreampiestriplechocolatebrownies.blogspot.com/ . This is a cute movie with great pictures. It only has music at the very end, but I thought it all tied together well.
Fourth, on http://mrskatiematthewsclass.blogspot.com/ is Katie's movie about how "Katie Did." I thought this was a very cute movie that could definitely be used in the classroom.
Fifth, Ashley has a movie about the book The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe on http://ashleydaley.blogspot.com/ . This is one of my favorite books, and I thought this trailer went along with what happened in the book really well. The pictures tied in, and the music did also.
Sixth, I watched the movie by Rachel on http://ashleydaley.blogspot.com/ . This is a movie centered around the song Baby Mine. I love this song, and the pictures went along with it really well. It was very cute.
These videos are all very inventive, and definitely showed me how a digital movie could be used in a classroom in many different ways. Everyone thought up such different ideas for how this could be used. I really liked it!
Great job, Kami! Your video is truly impressive. I can't believe you used so many pictures! And your vocal inflection in the narration is perfect.
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute!!!! All your hard work was worth it. I like how you choose different music because it kept you interested. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteYou really did a great job!! I loved the variety of the pictures and how fun it was to watch them as you read the story. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGood job Kami! I liked how interesting you made it. I loved the pictures!
ReplyDeleteKami! WOW. This was an awesome subject to do a video on. Nice job with the music and the variety of pictures. So good!!!
ReplyDeleteThe music in the background made your digital storybook very relaxing to watch. I loved the diverse photos that you used. How do you think you would use this in a classroom? Kindergarten when learning about self maybe?
ReplyDeleteThis was so well put together! Very creative and professional. I loved the pictures you selected. It was very inspirational.
ReplyDeleteI loved the music! Very well done!
ReplyDeleteLauren White
kami--wow! I love this! I love the variety of music and pictures. I think this would be so awesome to teach about diversity in the classroom.
ReplyDeleteKami, This was really good! i thought the music was perfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Kami! it was darling, loved the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKami,
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that your movie almost made me cry. It made me feel how special each person is. This is something I haven't really felt since I got back from Africa last summer. Thank you for sharing such a great movie with the world.
Andrea