skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Digital Storytelling
This is for my digital storytelling project that I'm working on. I'm going to read a book that I really like and put it to cultural pictures and music.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kami's Stand
This is my blog originally created for a technology class in college.
My Blog List
Learning is Fun!
Final Exam
16 years ago
Twitch
Final Assignment
16 years ago
Emerboy's Blog
Story Board
16 years ago
Technology in the Classroom
Technology Class
IPT 287
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(4)
My Digital Story Project
Digital Storytelling
Wiki, Diigo, Goodreads, and Google Reader
Why I love education!
About Me
Kami
Provo, UT, United States
The musings of a Kansas girl, and a proud Mormon.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment