Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Google Earth Virtual Tour



http://sites.google.com/site/kamistuffproject/google-tour

I also looked at 3 Google Earth Tours of some of my classmates. I looked at Ashley's blog about human settlements and geography which was very inventive and showed a lot of good places in the United States. I also looked at Ashley Daley's Google Tour about different settlements in the world. I liked how this showed areas outside of the U.S. to expand students ideas. Last I looked at Malorie's Google Tour about New Zealand. I really thought this was a good use of the tools and variability given to you in Google Earth.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job in your descriptions of each assignment. They were very clear and I think the students will enjoy learning about the different ecosystems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kami! It looks like an engaging trip where students will enjoy their learning. Effective use of tools.

    ReplyDelete